Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, April 15, 2019

Review: Outer Darkness #5

Ooook. That was a weird opening to this issue. Is that the planet they're landing on? Cause if so it means they'll have a shit load of problems when they get there.


Dam Rigg is so pissed that he drew blood when he punched Alastor Satalis. I had to smile when I saw that page.


Well I guess you could say that Sato Shin likes them big, he likes them chunky and bloody bloody. The artwork was great. As for the story weird at first but then better after that. Can't wait to see who dies next. I give this issue a 7 out of 10.


Favorite Page: when the monster ate the guy at the beginning. That was the only part that wasn't so weird and confusing to me.


Things I learned from this issue. That my ex is now cheating on her boyfriend with Agwe. Knowing her she probably told him that they're best friends even though they're really not. Looks like you're getting played bro. Sadly she'll never admit what she did wrong cause she still can't admit that she cheated on me. Just gives me excuses.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Have you watched my newest video yet? Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment