Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Review: Outcast #27

This issue opens up with someone waking Reverend Anderson up in his barn. Well when he gets back to civilization and leaves a door wide open he can say he wasn't raised in a barn but slept in one for a few days.


See Anderson scarred Amber cause now she's just standing and staring at Sidneys grave.


I feel like if a Mormon read the next few pages they'd start spewing about the war in heaven. Heck they might even grab the comic and go out onto the streets pointing at the pages yelling see it really happened.



The issue ends with  Kyle and his dad going to a house filled with crack addicts. Kyle I think your dad is a bad influence man. Regardless of his dad being a bad influence I give this issue a 10 out of 10.



Things I learned from this issue. As long as you claim your saving people you can go kick someones door down.



Favorite page was definitely the last one.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free. I apologize in advance if my ugly mug breaks your phone. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment