Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Review: Oberon #4

This issue opens up with Oberon fighting my ex girlfriend. Well look at the she lost. Just like she's lost me as a friend.



Wait so after he uses that goblin to talk to Queen Titania is he gonna make the goblin kill himself? If he does they better not show it.



Dude why'd you agree to go to the Immortal Masquerade? Obviously it's a trap. Though to be honest it seems like it might be a good thing if he dies cause he still comes off as evil to me.



Nick stay away from Bonnie I'm pretty sure you're way older than her.



This issue ends with Oberon walking into a trap. See told you. Freaking idiot. The artwork was great as was the story. Can't wait to read the next issue. I give this issue a... I was gonna give it a perfect score but then I remembered how Nick was hitting on Bonnie so I'll give this issue  a 7 out of 10.



Things I learned from this issue. If you're an ass ladies will flock to you. Heck that's all my ex goes for.



Favorite page was when that house came to life. And yes I still want to live in it.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Hopefully my ugly mug won't bother you. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15. And like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment