Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Review: Tainted #1

This issue opens with us getting to meet the main character. So she's a loner just like I was in high school huh?



Wait Creek used to be popular and preppy. Do I sound like an ass if I say I think she's cool the way she is now. Like to be honest I'd hangout with her looking like she was gonna go to some club full of vampires or people who'd just be moping. Preppy people are to much.




Dam that did not look like a fun bus ride. Oh that's sad her boyfriend died. Man those kids are jerks. Makes me glad to be out of high school.



Next we see what happened to Creek and what she had to go through. I think her parents should've gone to marriage counseling. If you want to know how this issue ends and what else happens in it I'd definitely suggest backing the second issue on kickstarter so you can get the first and second issue if you don't have them. The artwork was amazing. As for the story it was great. Hopefully we get to see more issues in the future cause I'm so hooked that I'm gonna give this issue a 10 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. As long as your friend lived next door it's ok to sneak into their house once they move out and someone else moves in.



Favorite page. Was when she got the headphones. They are dope and I want a pair.




If you'd like to stay up to date on everything Tainted go follow the writer on Twitter. (@KishDean): https://twitter.com/KishDean?s=09







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Also follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment