Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Review: The Batman Who Laughs #4

This issue opens with Alfred hitting Batman. Um I wouldn't do that Alfred. See told you. No Batman didn't kill him but he came pretty dam close.



So he makes the visor to see how The Batman Who Laughs sees the world and didn't expect to see peoples true colors at some point? Or maybe he did. But from the current scene it looks like he wasn't expecting it at all.



I mean that is a smart plan. I just don't know if Joker could really kill Batman. I mean to me it seems like Batman always takes Joker down so I kinda feel like if Joker had to ever kill Batman he'd end up failing and getting killed by Batman instead.




This issue ends with Batman getting shot at. Again I highly doubt he actually got shot but still. The next issue better open up with Batman kicking all their asses. Artwork was great as for the story it was good so I'll give this issue a 7 out of 10.



Things I learned from this issue. That the Grim Knight turned his orphans into hounds. Well not exactly hounds cause they look like something else but they sure act like hounds.



Favorite page was the page before the last one. Like that face is just pure evil and awesome at the same time.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment