Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Review: Outer Darkness #6

This issue opens up with Captain Rigg shooting at my ex girlfriends boyfriend. Sadly when he finds out she's been cheating on him he'll probably wish he'd been shot.



Dam Sato Shin looks like he's having fun. Hopefully they're able to kill him and don't end up getting killed by him.



Dam this issue is like a horror movie. See that guys head just blew up. Note to self don't join the crew of The Charon unless you want to end up dead.



The issue ends with Sato Shin being tortured. Artwork was great. As for the story it felt like it picked up and got really dark. I hope the rest of this issues are just as good as this one cause I give this issue a 10 out of 10 and definitely can't wait to read the next issue :).



Things I learned from this issue. Not to piss off Officer Satalis unless you want him to have a demon under his control that he'll have kill you when it gets the chance.



Favorite page had to be when Captain Rigg found the bodies hanging. That definitely caught my attention and made me want to finish the issue.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Definitely gonna be making more free videos for you guys to watch when I don't post anything for you to read. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment