Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, September 30, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #24

Well that's a weird opening. It looks like Spider-Man and Deadpool landed in a pumpkin patch. Jeez and they're violent. Are the pumpkins gonna rise up this year and carve humans?




Wait now giant turkeys? They on someone's Thanksgiving feast? Great now I want it to be Thanksgiving so I can have Turkey and pumpkin pie. They should've put a warning on the cover or inside on the first page that says something like. Warning this issue will make you want Thanksgiving dinner.



For a minute there I thought they were gonna say there were two Deadpools in this universe and that one of them was evil and had killed Agent Coulson but it's just some villain with a  mustache.




Well I didn't see that ending coming.  Though to be honest if I had would I even read the issues if I knew what was gonna happen in it? Anyways the artwork was weird but not bad. As for the story good but it also made me hungry so I gotta give this issue a 7 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. Not to read this issue ever again unless I have some Turkey and pumpkin pie next to me. In fact I'd suggest you don't read this issue unless you have that stuff on hand cause if not you'll probably just eat the issue.




Favorite page. Was when Captain America revealed that he was pretending to be Deadpool the whole time. Proves that he's still Captain Hydra and will always be Captain Hydra.






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise to never make you hungry while you watch one of my videos. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment