Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Review: Darth Vader #25

Well this is an epic opening for the last issue. Can't wait to see how this issue ends.



Is it me or does it seem like Vader is having fun slaughtering Cylo? Like he just killed a whole shit ton of his bodies.



Wait so Vader should betray the Emperor more in order to gain his respect? That's what I got out of that scene.



Did Aphra really die? I hope she did. Although even if she does live at least I won't have to see her ever again.



This issue ends with.... dear god no... JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!!. Anyways artwork was great as for the story it was good way up until the end but I really hate that ending so I'm gonna give this issue a 4 out of 10. Yes I know I won't have to see her again but come on she should've died.



Favorite page: Has got to be those panels with Luke and Vader. That would've been the better ending.



Things I learned from this issue. That Vader must also be into kinky stuff since he likes to force choke people a lot.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Heck here's the link to my latest video go watch it as many times as you want. https://youtu.be/rf6kOedF1b4 follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment