Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 28, 2019

Review: Spider-Man/Deadpool #27

Ugh. I don't like the opening to this issue. Reminds me that it's gonna snow over here tonight.







Man there's a lot of back and forth between Deadpool being at area 14 and on the Helicarrier. My only question is is Hellcow drinking a milkshake? If so that'd be funny.








Just a warning. Don't read this issue if you're tripping out on something or these next few pages will make you freak the fuck out.








Well that was an interesting ending. The artwork was good. As for the story it felt all over the place but was alright so I'll give this issue a 6 out of 10.







Things I learned from this issue. Those sharks are never gonna rise up against Deadpool. I mean heck all he's gotta do is make sure Stranger Things never gets canceled that way they'll be stuck watching that forever.







Favorite page was the one with the magic bag. I want a magic bag now.







Sites to check out:






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). You won't want to miss my new video this week trust me. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans






No comments:

Post a Comment