Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Review: Outcast #31

Well that's an odd opening for this issue. So does his wife know what he does? Is she like him? I have a feeling the kids don't though.








Jeez for a violent guy he sure seems nice. Guess that goes to show that even murderers could feed food to the homeless or widows.








It's a garage. No it's a shed. Hell if I know guys it looks like a barn to me but for fuck sake decide what the place is and stick with it. Sorry those pages ruffled my feathers.







Dam I thought this whole issue would bore me to death but nah it made me speechless. The artwork was great as was the story. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.







Things I learned from this issue. That Rowland probably won't be hungry since he had something to eat at work. 







Favorite page. I mean I couldn't really think of one but I guess it'd have to go when he threw the guy to the ground. That whole scene with him on top of the guy and his hand in his mouth made me hella uncomfortable. And if a page can make me feel emotions like that then it proves the artist and writer are doing their jobs right.






Sites to check out:





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Watching my videos will not make you speechless. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment