Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Review: Dceased #2

I love the opening to this issue cause it looked like they killed Aquaman off. At least I hope they did. Yes I don't like Aquaman so yes him dying would make me happy.




Well sadly going camping is what got Hal killed. Is the rest of the group gonna hate camping now though. Also that should totally be what the paper says when world finds out how Hal Jordan died. Sadly going camping is what killed Hal Jordan.




But why? Why go to the Daily Planet? Wouldn't there be technology there that you all could look at and become infected? I automatically yelled out no Superman don't warn her about the monsters just let her get eaten it'd be the coolest thing you ever did.




Ok but Batmans really dead now right guys? If he comes back I think I'll flip out. Like just keep that ending with Alfred putting old yeller down. The artwork was amazing as for the story it was amazing as well. I'm loving this series so far which is why I'm gonna give this issue a 10 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. Apparently even if you kill a Green Lantern you can become one. Also honestly if they made a series where Black Canary became a Green Lantern and still had her Canary cry I'd totally read it.




Favorite page. Goes to that page where Batman destroys the helmet or visor on Mr. Freeze's old suit.







Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Hopefully my videos infect people with love and warmth. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment