Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Review: Argo 5 #0

That's a great way to open an issue. Have one of the main characters cat calling. I take it he's the jerk/horny superhero of the group.




So the leader is basically like Superman? I mean hopefully she's got all his powers but isn't allergic to green stuff or else this team is in for a world of hurt.




With the way Mr. Dennis talked about her father saving him I kinda feel like he's in love with the guy. Am I the only one who thought that? I mean nothing wrong with that but I feel like he was probably picturing something else in his head other than what was shown to us.




We meet all the other team members who are pretty cool especially Kasira. We also learn of things such as herospace and herodate. And we get an awesome ending. You should definitely read this issue you won't be disappointed. You'll probably laugh so hard at some point that you'll need stitches but it's definitely worth it in the end. The artwork was great as was the story so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. Apparently Kasiras aunt loves being a genie and wants her to join the family business. Wait shouldn't she be happy that Kasira isn't bound to a lamp instead of wanting her to be bound to one? You make no sense woman but ok.




Favorite page was the last page. I have no clue why ok but it is.









Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Is there a dating site mainly for YouTubers? Or bloggers? Now I'm gonna have to check. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment