Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Review: Argo 5 #2

Oh cool they're fighting a giant robot. Wait that thing was pretending to be a crib? What is it a Decepticon?







We find out how Kasira came to be. See now I really don't understand why her aunt would want her to be a genie. Her father basically took advantage of her mom.








I think the others should've let Hakoris kick Chain Reactions ass. The dude deserves it. Anyways the artwork was great as was the story. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.







Things I learned from this issue. Kasira must like Blue Dynamo cause it seems like she's teleported into the bathroom more than once while he's showering.







Favorite page. Had to be when Kasira teleported Chain Reaction into his toilet. That made me smile. Also the cover to this issue has got to be my favorite one so far.







Sites to check out:





Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise watching my videos will not cause me to steal your woman. I mean who do I look like? Chain Reaction? Nah. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment