Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Review: Web-Warriors #2

This issue opens up with one of the electros named Max Dillon telling Spider-Gwen about his sad life which started with a can of tuna. Wait tuna taste good so why is that part so bad. Max tells Gwen how he saw one of the vampire people from spider verse kill his earths Spider-Man. No shit Spider-Man can die no one said he was immortal. I mean heck if villans in movies and comic books weren't so dumb the heros would be dead already and we'd have no more heros to look up to. You know I'd like to know how him getting shocked while fixing a power line turned him into electro. Like if thay were real life he'd be dead or seriously messed up. We find out that he used his powers and Doc Ocks brains to figure out a way to travel between earths. So basically he's saying he's retarded like most villans. He tells Gwen how he found a world where he ruled it and used his powers for good. Wait so why'd good him suddenly decide to find more Doc Ocks and electros and go to the dark side? I guess if you have great power and you meet another you who's evil you'll be bound to turn evil to. Oh look the Web-Warriors are fighting the electros... well that was a short lived fight. Next we see Spider-Gwen manipulate Max into thinking he can become the new leader of the electros. Well you just got manipulated and punched in the face max so no you definitely wouldn't be a good choice for their new leader. This issue ends with us meeting Mike Dillon in his boss form. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Man I feel like eating a tuna sandwich but I don't want to become a villain after I do. Things I learned from this issue. If you get shocked while fixing a power line you'll definitely become a superhero or villain.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment