Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Review: Carnage #4

This issue opens up with Manny waking up to the sound of Eddie Brocks voice. Don't you hate when someone you don't like wakes you up. I hate it so much that I want to deck them in the face when they do it. Next we see Carnage meet a bunch of people in ropes and a guy who tells him about a book called the darkhold and about it's prophecy. If someone ever told me I was part of a prophecy I'd go and get shot or run over by a car just to prove them wrong. Next we get like three pages of Manny and Eddie Brock arguing if she should click the botton so he can become toxin. Yes you should I'd waited three issues for it so just do it. Yay she did it. Next we see the robbed people cut Carnage making him bleed. Well looks like his blood and the book are turning the robbed people in him or things like him. This issue ends with Toxin opening the big doors to be greeted by Carnage and his army. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh could've been better I think I'm gonna take this series off my hold. Like did we really need to wait this long to see toxin? Did we need those three pages of them arguing if she should let him be toxin or not? I give this issue a 6 out of 10. If I were with Toxin when he opened the door I'd run like hell if I saw Carnage and his army. Things I learned from this issue. That this series is boring.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment