Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, April 1, 2016

Review: Flutter Volume 1

This Volume is great. It's about a girl who can shape-shift. We meet our main character Lily who is vegan and her dad who is a sciencetist. Yes I've already forgot his name but hey I didn't like him that much we also meet an emo chick named Penelope who lives a hard life with her step dad. We also meet Safferon who Lily falls for and uses her powers for. We also meet Oriana who I think is Lilys mom but I'm not exactly sure. This book had me turning pages just to see what happened next so yes I was on the edge of my seat the whole time I read the book. At first it kinda confused me but then I think I started to understand it a little more once I kept reading. This is definitely a great comic for young adults or adults you'll love it. Things happen in this volume that tend to leave you with your jaw dropped like no way did that really just happen. I'd have to say one of my favorite parts in this book is the ending once you read it you'll know why. Flutter is one of those books that you won't want to put down once you pick it up :). The artwork was great and the story was also great. I give this volume a 10 out of 10. And yes I did back the second volume on kickstarter so I can't wait to read it! :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment