Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, April 4, 2016

Review: Venom Space Knight #2

This issue opens up with Flash Thompson at some space alien AA meeting. Wait aliens have acohal to. Now I need to go find an alien planet and try their acohal. Next we see Venom save a bunch of aliens from giant crabs. Note to self never go to a planet with giant crabs vause they'll probably eat me before I get a chance to eat them. Next we see Venom destroy some drill on their planet so the giant crabs will stop attacking them. Next we see Venom in his ship getting pulled in by the Death Star. I mean some other ship idk the name of it. On this ship Venom gets in a fight with other Klyntar. Um you sure this species is supposed to be good Venom cause so far tge guy who was Venom before was bad and then there's Carnage who is bad and I think Toxin is bad to. The Klyntar on the ship tell him they've been watching him and that they want him to find out who put the drill on the planet with the giant crabs. Oh they also explain to him what agent of the cosmos means and why he keeps hearing voices in his head. Good cause for a second there I actually thought he was going crazy. Next we see the AA meeting end. Phew glad I didn't have to sit through that boring meeting. This issue ends with us finding out who put the drill on the planet with the giant crabs. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I bet peta would love planets with giant crabs that would definitely try to eat them.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment