Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Review: Like Father Like Daughter #2

In this issue we get to see Casey reveal her powers to some comic book geek named Wes. Well she's definitely not like other superheroes cause they wouldn't pull that stunt. Casey ask him to tell her everything he knows about her dad so that she can find out how he got his powers and if she can get rid of hers. I have a feeling she'll come to like her powers. Invulnerable finds out that his daughter has his powers... wait did you think your powers wouldn't get transferred to her? I mean if I were a superhero I'd definitely think that would happen and just wear protection the whold time. We get to see Wes quiz Casey on all things comics which was fun to read. Later on we get to see Casey have a headache and visions. I'm guessing she can see into the future or can see through other peoples eyes or something like that. This issue ends with Wes and Stephanie meeting Casey in her room to find out what happened to her. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. Yes it's off to a slow start but I'm liking it and will definitely  be backing issue three when it comes out. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Remember if you're a superhero or have powers don't go telling everyone about them. Things I learned from this issue if a girl ask you to stab her with a pen just don't cause that could probably end badly. Yes she might have powers but if she's just doing it for a laugh and you stab her hard enough thus killing her then you basically murdered someone and are pretty much screwed.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment