Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Review: Scarlet Witch #2

This issue opens up with a minotaur killing some soldiers. Note to self never fight the minotaur cause you'll definitely get yourself killed. Next we see Scarlet Witch talk to some chick named Hekate. From what I get out of this and another show that I watch that magic is dangerous and it always comes with a price. Next we see Scarlet Witch go up against the minotaur and win. Mainly cause she used a spell that turned him back into some ugly guy named Man-Bull. If you don't believe read this issue for yourself and you'll see how ugly he is. Also if you ever go up against the minotaur make sure you have Scarlet Witch with you. This issue ends with us seeing some guy standing next to a burning Hekate. Artwork was different but pretty good. Story wise eh not that interesting really so I think I'll read one more issue and if it doesn't get interesting I'll take it off my pull. I give this issue a 7 out of 10. You know who is better at using magic. Mr. Rhee that's who. Things I learned from this issue if you do use magic and don't want to sacrifice something that you have then make sure other people or things become your sacrifice.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment