Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: Carnage #3

This issue opens up with us learning that Eddie Brock is claustrophobic. Me to but only in big crowds. Next we see some guy witness Mr. Jameson I forgot his first name so I'll just call him that. Anyways the guy watches him turn into Man-Wolf. Next we see Carnage and Man-Wolf fight. That's pretty much what goes on in half the issue. Oh and the guy who used his fart to kill a ton of people in a room decides to kill two people with a gun this time. Guess he used all his farts on the last group of people he killed. Yep Carnage and Man-Wolf are still fighting. I have to say I don't find it interesting at all. Oh look at that Carnage just won by taking the godstone or whatever out of Mr. Jamesons skin. Seriously if it's that easy to get out of someones skin then it’s pretty much useless. Next we see Berry Gleason shoot the agent with the remote control thing for Eddie Brocks symbiote Toxin. DAMIT I WANTED TO SEE TOXIN IN ACTION! Um that's probably not the best idea to jump over the edge after the remote. This issue ends with Berry Gleason taking Carnage to some big ancient looking door. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise eh could've been better. I give this issue a 8 out of 10. I'm not totally sure I'll keep this series on my hold but I think I'll get the next two issues then decide. Things I learned from this issue don't use any kind of sonic weapons in mind shafts cause it definitely won't end well.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment