Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Review: Temerity #1: Sayonara

Why do space bars always look better than regular earth bars? Like seriously I'd rather drink at a space bar now instead of a bar on earth. Sadly space bars don't really exist so sadly I'll never get that chance.




Dude she asked you for help and to see your weapons not your man bits. Though some men probably call their man bits weapons so maybe he's really confused. See dude told you that's not what she wanted.





Well that's a sad ending to this first issue. I hope Foresight does make it out alive. And hopefully Taeru finds his long lost love. I have to say I really enjoyed the story. I'm definitely gonna back the second issue on kickstarter when it comes out cause now I'm hooked. The artwork was also amazing the people who did the art on this issue did an amazing job. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.





Favorite had to be when Naia pulled the gun out on Julius Snider. I was like yep he's gonna get his ass kicked now.





Things I learned from this issue. Even space girls put their phones in their bra. 





If you want to buy books from Jemma M. Young go to http://jemmayoung.storenvy.com/

Also if you'd like to read more Temerity you can do that over at www.temerity.space 





Sites to check out:






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). In fact you can click this link to watch my newest video https://youtu.be/6yiaAuGyW04 Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment