Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 16, 2020

Review: Dceased #5

Well this is a grim opening. Do you guys think everyone in those cities had time to stock up on toilet paper before they died?






Lets be honest all the heroes should've killed all the infected along with shutting the internet down. But because they're heroes they screwed themselves and a lot of other people.







See told you. I'm pretty sure if our heroes told the rest of the world that the fastest man alive was infected that they'd all say he wasn't as deadly as the flu. 







I don't think the ending to this issue looks good for our heroes. Superman should've gone to space right away but sadly he didn't so now he's screwed everyone. I hope they all stock up on toilet paper before Superman comes back. The artwork was great in this issue as was the story. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.






Things I learned from this issue. That I'd want to live in Gotham Jungle with Harley Quinn. I'd follow the rules as long as I got to be there with her.






Favorite page had to be when Superman finished Barry off. I want to see that in movie form now :).







Sites to check out:






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise I'm not one of those people who stocks up on toilet paper so you'll never see a YouTube video of me and a stock pile of toilet paper. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment