Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Review: Outcast #32

Well this guy has fucking lost his mind. Is this when Kirkman let's the readers see a bit more of what happens when people get possessed? If so I like it.




Wait this guy isn't the Reverend. The real Reverend lives in a barn. Or is it a tent now? I mean he has church in the barn and has let everyone live in tents around it so I'm guessing he'd get a tent or they'd give him one. That's my thoughts.




Mam don't forget that he has also been shitting himself. Like does she not see that or is she just stupid? I'm gonna go with stupid. 




Well if the demons don't kill Matt Anderson then his dad will. I don't believe Reverend Anderson has given up his murderous ways. Either way what a great ending to this issue :). The artwork was great as always so I'm gonna give this issue a 10 out of 10.




Things I learned from this issue. Demons must not care if they have little to no clothes on cause all the time they always have a shirt and underwear on and that's it. Also they don't care about hygiene cause they just shit and piss themselves like David over here.




Favorite page was when we see the murderous reverend and his flock of murderers to be. Honestly it made me laugh so that's why it's my favorite.





Sites to check out:




Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). I promise to make videos where I piss and shit myself. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans







No comments:

Post a Comment