Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Review: Outer Darkness #11

Jeez Prakash is a buzz kill. I wanted to see that guy get eaten by the God-Engin. I'd never invite her to anything.





Wait so his plan is to get them drunk and let them fight, gamble and maybe fuck whoever or how man ever people they want to. I guess if you're someone who likes all that stuff then ya you'd probably like Captain Rigg at the end of the night.






Well that talk went well I guess. I gotta say the ending surprised me. Sadly the middle half of this issue wasn't that interesting. Though the artwork was great. I give this issue a  6 out of 10.





Things I learned from this issue. That this will happen to the people who don't take social distancing seriously. And the people who buy everything that people need and then try to sell it back at a higher price.






Favorite page. Had to be the one where Captain Rigg passes out. That's how I am sometimes when I drink.







Sites to check out:






Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Trust me you'll be socially distant when watching one of my videos. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment