Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 29, 2018

Review: Outcast #9

This issue opens up where the last one left off. No shit we saw them at the gasstation and people staring at them cause they were new to town or something. Can we please just move on... Oh dear lord I think I'm gonna throw up. Like I support love but that was like watching to piles of flesh try and merge with each other. I really did not need to see that. Looks like Detective Masters likes to party way to hard. Yes you know you've partied way to hard the night before when you wake up on the floor across the room from the person you porked the night before. Well hopefully Kyle doesn't beat the crap out of someone in this soup kitchen cause there's way too many people and I don't think he'd be able to talk his way out of that one. Hey I'm the same as that person who randomly yelled outcast once Kyle stepped outside. Sometimes when I'm at Walmart and leaving the store I like to randomly yell hey fuck face! For no apparent reason. No I'm not gonna explain why I do it. Why don't you guess it just tell me why I do it ya. Um well this issue didn't end on a good note but now I have alot of questions. Artwork is still good. As for the story well I'm still hooked even though I seem to give it alot of shit. I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Kyle doesn't need to beat the shit out of people who are possed anymore. Now he can just cry on them till the demon leaves.... Wait I feel like this could lead to some awkward moments.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you don't I'll probably just cry all over you no matter how awkward it gets. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment