Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Review: Black Magick #6

This issue opens up twenty years in the past on Rowans thirteenth birthday which is also when witches go through the awakening process. At least that's what I assume since that's what I think we saw throughout this issue. Quick question what is the Rede? Does anyone know what that is? If no one does I'll just google it. Anyways that panel where she was submerged in the water was pretty cool. I feel like going through that process would be cool but only if you didn't have so many horrible memories like Rowan does. I mean it looks like all those memories took a toll on her in her younger years. I mean at least she's a badass now though so that's a good thing. Darn this issue had a sad ending. Yo that little girl with her mouth shown shut is creepy. I sure hope I don't see stuff like that before I die. Artwork was great. As for the story it was also great. At first I didn't know what to think but then I started to like it. I totally thought they'd come back right where they left off but they decided to pause on that for a bit and let us see a bit of Rowans past which was nice so I'll give this issue a 10 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. If you see s creepy little girl with yellow eyes and her mouth shown shut you should probably run unless you want to die. I think I'll even add that in my notes to self section.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). If you don't I'll find the little girl with yellow eyes and her mouth shown shut and sick her on you. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment