Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Review: Darth Vader #8

This issue opens up with a heist. Actually half the issue is about this heist. I mean don't get me wrong that had some cool scenes but I can't make any jokes from them. All I got is my typical don't go to space cause shit tends to hit the fan when you go to space. Next we see a meeting.... Wait what the issues over already? Dam guess that meeting was so boring that it put me to sleep. How can they even title this issue Darth Vader? He was only in it for half the issue. I'm not that pleased with the story in this issue. In fact I say you could probably just skip reading it and be ok in reading all the other issues. Artwork is still good. I'll give this issue a 5 out of 10

Things I learned from this issue. Avoid space at all cost. Wait I already know that. But still it's true.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube where I'll never go to space cause then shit would hit the fan. Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment