Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Review: Dark Fang #1

This issue opens up with... Um whoops I think my comic shop gave me a playboy magazine or something cause what I'm seeing now looks like stuff you'd find in one of those. Hopefully no one walks in... No wait it is a comic this one was just trying to draw the reader in by making it a snuff book. I assume that's what you'd call this since it's not a film. Anyways we see our main character learn what tokens are and her adventure of becoming a cam girl. Man for a comic about a vampire I expected there to be more blood. Like where's all the blood? We also see that our main character was a mermaid at some point. What's the name for the mixter of a mermaid and a vampire. A vampmaid? Are those more deadly then your average mermaid? This issue ends with our main character finding something on one of her fangs. Not to be rude here guys but what the fuck is her name? I assume it's Valla cause at the end of the issue she was trying to control my mind to get me to send her an email. So basically I'll refer to her as Valla tell her name is revealed. Artwork was great. As for the story it was alright so I'll give this issue a 7 out of 10.

Things I learned from this issue. Cam girls make a shit ton of money and I feel like this issue was trying to get girls to go into the cam girl business.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Maybe I'll even hire a cam girl to be on it ;). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment