Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Review: New Suicide Squad #16

This issue opens up with Bonnie making some phone calls asking if they've found Manta or Sage. Next we see Sage and Manta talking about their plan. Oh crap Bonnie just overhead everything. Oh come on why'd they kill off Bonnie?! I was starting to like that character :(. Next we see Amanda Waller outside Bell Reve with a bunch of FBI members and the Suicide Squad. Note to self never go up against Amanda Waller. Well that's not good Sage just released all the other prisoners. Note to self never work at any kind of prison. Seeing movies and reading books where they have a riot in prison makes me never want to work in one. No way in hell am I gonna work in a prison and get shanked by a prisoner. Amanda Waller goes in and finds Manta and Sage. Oh hell yes finally we get to see some action. Go Amanda Waller kick Sages ass fof what he did to Bonnie. Manta beats the shit out of all the Suicide Squad members. Note to self never go up against Manta when he's on his period cause he'll beat the shit out of you. Oh shit he's got Amanda Waller... and Deadshot just saved her life and all of the others. We see Amanda Waller at Bonnies funeral. No I'm not crying I just ate a really hot pepper. This issue ends with Amanda Waller and Deadshot having a little chat. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good even though they killed Bonnie. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I can't wait to get my hands on Manta and beat the shit out of him for what he did to Harley Quinn.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment