Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, March 7, 2016

Review: Darth Vader #6

This issue opens up with Vader fighting the jedis or sith people that we met in the last issue. We see them all take him on one by one. Really? Have these guy ever seen an action movie? I'm guessing not cause if they did they'd know not to face Vader one on one. We see Vader cut one of them... wait that thing don't feel pain? I think the one that don't feel pain might have a chance against Vader but I doubt it. Yep he died but not from Vader. It was Morit that killed him. The emperor puts an end to the fight and has Vader come with him. The emperor tells Vader that he disappointed him that day on Mustafar. You know that faithful day that got him in that awesome all black suit. Geez the sith lords sure aren't nice to their apprentices. Vader meets with Boba Fett and finds out that he has a son. This issue ends with Vader getting angry and cracking the ships glass. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I still think the emperor should get his men a therapist but then they'd all get angry and probably kill the therapist.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment