Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, January 29, 2016

Review: Spider-Woman #1

This issue opens up with Jessica Drew looking at flames and telling us how she never wanted to have a kid. Most girls nowadays are baby crazy. Ask my friend apperently two girls begged him to help them create one so he did. Next we see some guy in a porcupine costume beating the crap out of some villans. What kinda hero wears a porcupine costume? If you ask me that's dumb. I have a feeling at some point they'll kill him. Though they'd probably bring him like do every so often. We see six months ago when Jessica Drew put her motorcycle in storage. That's a nice motorcycle. Wait who knocked Jessica Drew up in the first place? Next we see three months ago when porcupine costume guy fought tiger shark and pretty much got his ass kicked. Note to self never have this guy on my side if I get in a fight cause he sucks. Next we see Jessica Drew go to a maternity leave party. They have parties for those? While at the maternity leave party Iron Man ask Jessica who the father is and gets zaped. Note to self don't ask Jessica Drew who the babies father is even if you really want to know or you'll get zapped. Next we see all the days of her maternity leave. Yay it's Gwen Stacy from Spider-Gwen. Next we see the maternity leave day when Jessica Drew decides to go to the hospital that Captain Marvel told her about. This issue ends with someone getting shot in the head at the hospital. Note to self never go to this hospital. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I'm thinking about adding this to my pull so if you guys see another review for this series on here you'll know I added it to my pull. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. So really who is the babies father. No I'm sorry please don't zap me Jessica Drew!

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans


No comments:

Post a Comment