Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Review: Black Magick #1

This issue opens up with a wiccan ritual gathering. Looks like a fun place to be. Oh hey that lady just said Samhains name. I swear I've heard that name before. If I'm thinking correctly it was off an episode of supernatural. Next someones phone goes off while the rituals still going. Don't you hate when people do that at a gathering. Dude how'd that chick even have her phone on her? I mean they're all naked and wearing robes so do those robes have pockets? We see the leader I'm guessing tell the chick to go but to make sure she grounds herself. Next we see the chick go to a buger joint called the buddy burger. Dude that's an awesome motorbike. Also who names a buger joint buddy burger? Anyways we find out that the chick is a detective. Ok that makes sense why she had her phone on her at the wiccan ritual gathering. Also she's pretty hot. I'd totally date her if she was real. We find out that some guy has four hostages in the buddy burger. I'm guessing someone spit or pissed in his food. I hear burger king has a lot of people who do that. We find out the guy wants to talk to Detective Black alone. Detective Black goes in the burger joint alone and notices that the place smells like kerosene. I have a feeling someone is gonna get burned. The guy tells Detective Black to come to the back and take off all her clothes. After Detective Black takes off all her clothes the guy tells the cops that he'll release the hostages one by one and not to come an get them or he'll shoot Detective Black in the face. Dude why'd you have to smash her com? That was loud and hurt my ears jerk! The guy tells Rowan that he knows her real name. Wait what's her real name? I mean Rowan is a pretty name but what's her real name? Hopefully they tell us her real name before this arc ends. The guy tells Rowan that they told him her real name and that they're inside him and won't let him stop what he's doing. Next we see Rowan do a spell in her mind. Yes she's a witch and a hot one at that. Yep knew someone would get burned. Rowans spell made it so that when he dropped the lighter it burned him instead of her. This issue ends with Rowan calling someone named Alex and telling them it's starting again. Artwork was great. Story wise pretty intense can't wait to read issue two. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I sure hope this series is a long one.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment