Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Review: Silk #7

This issue opens up with Silk sitting in Dr. Sinclairs room. Um is anyone else getting annoyed by that clock? Guys if I have to keep seeing this panel with the clock ticking I think I'm gonna smash it. Oh finally she's out. Next we see Cindy and Mr. Jameson talk about some kid who got busted and how he thinks it's her brother. I have a feeling he might be right Cindy so you should definitely go and see him. Next we see Cindy running up to the roof and taking off her bandages. Oh hey look it's her two coworkers who are dating on the roof. Wait are they really using the word selfi and taking a picture during the end of the world? I wouldn't I mean heck if the world is gonna end the picture you just took won't matter much. Note to people, if you ever see me in public and use the word selfi I will punch you in the face. Anyways we see Silk swinging through the city and saving a bunch of people. Note to self when the world is ending save a bunch of people before the world ends so your life will mean something in the end. Well looks like Silk is dead that bus just smashed her. Rage comes and saves Silk before she dies. I have to say he's pretty cool now... not! This issue ends with Silk finding her brother and spending her last few hours with him as the world ends. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. Can't wait to read the next issue. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. No I'm not crying cause of the ending. I'm crying cause someone put hot sauce in both my eyes.
:(

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment