Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 7, 2015

Review: Hitlist #2

This issue opens up with Mike Brown killing the other bald men that showed up. Next we see Dominic and his wife. At least I think it's his wife on a date with some friends. We see Dominic get a text from Mike. I hate how people now a days go on a date and are always on there phone. Like hello get off your phone and be in the now. I had two exs do that to me then they'd complain about how I didn't pay attention to them or talk to them. Like well if you didn't have your attention on your phone you would have heard me. Anyways next we see Mike and Dominic talking in person about the other two people on their team. Next we see some chick walk into a stripper club and kill some other stripper. I'm sure all the lonely nerds were happy after seeing that panel. Though my friend would give me a whole lecture about how it's inappropriate and how she'd burn in hell for kissing that chick. News flash none of thag is true. Anyways back to the issue. Next we see the stripper also known as Rain take out one of the guys in a motel room while her partner shoots the other in the head. This issue ends with some guy showing his boss the footage of Rain and how she's gonna lead them to their problem. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10. Remember don't kiss the same stuff even if you're acting cause if you do you're going to hell... not.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment