Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Review: Batman & Robin Eternal #2

This issue opens up with Harper Row on the ground as the orphan stands over her. At least I think that's who he is. Next we see Cassandra Cain come in through the window and stop the orphan from killing Harper Row. Note to self never get in a fight with Cassandra she kicks ass. Next we see Grayson stop at Harper Rows apartment and call Matron to tell her what's going on. Wait did I just read that correctly? Poppy is a canable. Note to self never work with a canable they'll probably look at me like I'm food all the time. Grayson sees the fight going on and jumps his way up. Oh hell ya Harper Row just shocked the orphan with her taser gun. Grayson does a bad job at holding the orphan causing him to escape and Cassandra to go after him. Note to self never trust Dick Grayson with any job he'll fail at it. Next we see a flashback of when Robin and Batman first faced off against Scarecrow. Show this to your kids and they'll never go in a field again. Anyways we come back to present time when Dick Grayson and The Spoiler are stopping Harper Row from bleeding. Really why the name Spoiler? What kind of superhero gives themselves that name? Dick Grayson learns that The Spoiler is Stephanie Brown. This issue ends with Red Hood pointing a gun at Cassandras head. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Now I'm gonna bug the girls house I like with cameras and say I'm watching over her so she won't feel creeped out at all.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment