Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Saturday story time #2

Heather: Ayee. Its saturday!!

I know.

Heather: (:

So have you done anything interesting this Saturday?

Heather: I went to an 8 year olds birthday party

So you're still looking for younger guys huh?

Heather: -_- no.. Just no.. 5 guys already wanna date me so no... I already dated 3 guys in the past week.

Oh wow. Why so many? To boring with just 1?

Heather: -_- well ben dumped me for some chick then austin asked me out then took a break now im dating gabe

I see. So this is like a dating show right?

Heather: Shuddup i have dated 11 people in my life time

Idk how many I've dated. I don't know how to count

Heather: Fail.

Yep. So I finally got clown make up.

Heather: Amazing

Yep. I bet it's better than your make up.

Heather: Oh hail no

Oh what kinda make up you got?

Heather: Eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow, liquid eye liner, liquid foundation, and cover girl foundation. Oh and lip glosses.

See no clown make up. Clown make up is the best

Heather: No its not

I think it is.

Heather: Im stupid. I asked my mom to be a doctor or nurse do you need to study medicine she said hmm idk do you i said idk and then no car or anything i said mom i am only walking half way she said no all the way and i said well yeah she said wtf you gonna fly the rest of the way

Oh wow Lmao

Heather: Lmao im dumb

Sometimes. But that's only cause your blond

Heather: Oh heck naw

Hey it's true

Heather: Nopee.

If u say so

Heather: Brice.. I love you.

Why's that?

Heather: Just do

Oh I see. Isn't that weird for u to say since u have a bf?

Heather: Not necissarily

How so?

Heather: Bc i aint hardly dating him

Oh I see.

As u can see my co host is losing her mind.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment