Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, October 28, 2013

Interview #4: with Emily Griffin

So a few weeks ago I interviewed Emily Griffin. Here is the interview.

What do u do for a living or what is your hobbies? Why are they your hobbies? And have these hobbies changed your life in any way?

Emily: I am a full time college student. A couple of my major hobbies is live theatre (performing and working backstage) as well as posting content on youtube. Both of these things have changed my life drastically. These two things are my life.

What do u want to become in life? And why do u want to become that?

Emily: When I "grow up," I want to be able to change the world. I don't know what that entails me becoming but whatever it is, I'll figure it out. 

Do u consider yourself famous? If not would u love to be famous? 

Emily: I don't consider myself t be famous at all, I don't really have any desire to be famous.

Have u met anyone famous? And if so who and where?

Emily: Bernadette Peters (after one of her concerts), Tony Bennett (after 2 of his concerts), Several famous youtubers at youtube gatherings and vidcon, Paul Reubens (I met him through a mutual friend we have), Jerry springer (we actually got into a fender bender, he hit my car cause he wasn't paying attention)

What have you achieved in life that keeps u doing what u do?

Emily: Meeting the most incredible friends I could ever have.

Do u think u will become famous someday?

Emily: It's possible but it's not on my bucket list.

Last question. Where can people find u on the internet?

Emily: http://www.youtube.com/griffinwolf2008http://www.youtube.com/emilylengriffintwitter @griffinwolf2008instagram @griffinwolf2008tumblr @griffinwolf2008pinterest @griffinwolf2008facebook.com/griffinwolffanpagehttps://plus.google.com/u/0/115107139425097026383/posts/p/pub 

No comments:

Post a Comment