Darkness Saves Me Banner

Friday, July 15, 2016

Review: Web-Warriors #6

This issue opens up with Spider-Man Noir telling us how he became Spider-Man. This character seems more interesting then the regular Spider-Man. If Spider-Man Noir doesn't have his own series already I think they should give him one. We get to see all the Web-Warriors hanging out in loom world. I love how Spider-Gwen just comes in all happy. Also the flyers she made look cool I definitely want one. Spider-Man Noir notices one part of the web catching on fire which apparently is where Pavitrs world is. I'm guessing if a world is in a shit ton of trouble like his then it'll probably light itself on fire like that one did. We see our team fight a bunch of monsters that look like venom. I have to agree with what Spider-Man Noir says about Spider-Gwen yes she's bad ass and kicks a lot of ass on her own which means she doesn't need the team and that's why I like her so much but without her in this series I'd probably stop getting it. We see Pavitr and Lady Riley destroy the main monster which then destroys all ghe others. We also get to learn a bit more about Spider-Man Noirs past. After the battle in Pavitrs world we see Spider-Man Noir go home to his world and drink. When he said he had flowers at first I thought he was a hippie but now I see that he was lying when he told Anya that he was going home yo take care of his flowers. Wait why does that chick have a phone in his world if phones aren't even in that world yet? This issue ends with us finding out that two people are still alive. To find out who those two people are go read this issue for yourself. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty interesting and has me on the edge of my seat wanting the next issue to come out already. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I think Spider-Man Noir is gonna do something stupid with the black gue he took from Pavitrs world. Like I think he'll use it thinking it'll help him and the team out in some way when it'll probably cause more harm then good. Things I learned from this issue. Spider-Gwen makes some awesome flyers :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment