Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Review: New Suicide Squad #19

This issue opens up with Cheetah riding Razer as she flys and kills fist of cain members. Note to self never mess with Razer. Also that opening scene made me laugh. We see Adam Reed announce over the intercom that he now controls the bombs in the Suicide Squad members necks so that if they leave the castle he'll blow their heads off. Well Razer just died. Next we see Harley Quinn roaming around the castle. We see one of the fist of cain members check his phone to see how many points Harley Quinn is worth. Really only ten? Wouldn't she be worth more? Anyways we see Chato knock him out. Oh so him and Harley Quinn were working together since she was being bait. I love how Harley Quinn gets upset over the fact that Deadshot is worth more points then her. Wait why is Deadshot fifteen points and Harley Quinn ten points? Not saying I want Harley Quinn to die but I think she should be more then ten points. Next we see Deadshot crawling around the vents in the showers as the Wolverine rip off gets killed by fist of cain members. Well that's gotta suck cause Deadshot fell out of the vent right in the middle of the fist of cain members. Did you really think that'd work Deadshot? Evan I knew that wouldn't work. I mean every horror, action or any other movie where someone crawls around in a vent to escape always fails horribly. Back at belle reve we find out that Mister Ashemore is actually a super villain named The Hunky Punk. That's a weird super villain name but sure I guess it works. Back in the castle we see Deathtrap save Deadshot from the fist of cain members. We also find out what his powers are. Really he can create guns out of whatever he wants? Have to say that's kinda cool. Next we see Deadshot and Deathtrap save Cheetah from being killed. I have to say that's better than the plan of them just letting them kill her. We see Harley Quinn and Chato in some room where she tells him that maybe she should just revert to being full on bad again and poke Chatos eyes out and replace them with gumdrops. Deadshot, Deathtrap and Cheetah enter the room that Harley Quinn and Chato are in. We see Deadshot tell Harley Quinn that he wishes everyone he shot now had her face on it. You don't have to be so mean to her Deadshot :(. This issue ends with Amanda Waller waking Captain Boomerang up. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good I'm very excited for the next issue :). I give this issue a 10 out of 10. I wonder how many points the other Suicide Squad members are. Things I learned from this issue. Harley Quinn should definitely be more points then Deadshot.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment