Darkness Saves Me Banner

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Review: Nightmare World Volume 2 Leave The Lights On ( By Dirk Manning )

So this volume was pretty epic it definitely kicked up the notch which really got me hooked. There was one that made me laugh when I read it. Artwork was pretty amazing, Dirk sure does pick some amazing artist. I read this volume twice cause well Dirks books are just so great that you have to read them more than once. But anyways when I re read it I noticed how the first and last story connect if you like to read it like I do. One story really stuck out to me. I think the title is "Without You I'm Nothing" it stuck out to me cause it hit me hard with the story and what happens at the end it's definitely my favorite of all time, I'd have to say this volume is my new favorite book of all time cause it was just suspenseful and hit me in the right places. I give this volume a solid 10 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.comicfrontline.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment