Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Review: NCD #1 (Halloween Arc 2013 )

So in this arc the book from army of dead or darkness I forget the name. Anyways it somehow gets mailed to my favorite character Eric Ratcliffe. Eric soon brings the book into his house and duck tapes it's mouth. Wait hold on Eric that isn't the best idea to do at the moment. So anyways Erics roommate decides to open the book right as Eric is talking to the block buster buster. Eric soon finds himself in the world of army of darkness where he meets his hero and has a drink with him. The arc was really good it made me laugh which is why I cropped 1 of my favorite pannels 2 show u guys. Please check out my friends site it is awesome. It'll be in with other links at the end of this review. I give the arc an 100 out of 10 for being so great :).

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment