Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, December 30, 2013

Announcement for next year

So yes it's come to that time again where I'm gonna take a break from my blog for a bit. I want to let you know that I do have somewhat of a schedule now. I plan on doing Deadm15 comics on Monday and on Saturday I'll post a B and A Comedy comic. Also I will continue the reviews and interviews. New interviews will be posted to my blog once the recent one goes out of site of the current post. I also need to start putting links to YouTube videos on here so that if u don't want to read any of my post for the day or week then u will have something to watch. I will figure out what kind of post will go on the other days which I'm sure I'll figure out before 2014. So be looking forward to that stuff. Oh I'll also be reviewing comic books that I read. I sure hope next year will be bigger and better for me. Anyways see you guys next year.

Sites to check out:
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.superknockedup.com
www.Amberunmasked.com
www.newcomicday.net

Subscribe to me on YouTube, follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment