Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, August 8, 2016

Review: Silk #6

This issue opens up with Silk and Mockingbird in some room with a closed door. Note to self never put Cindy in a room with a closed door. Next Silk tells Mockingbird what she did after Black Cat cured her. Is it me or does it seem like Mr. Jameson likes her and Silk more than he liked Peter Parker and Spider-Man. Just makes me wonder how many issues it'll be before he calls Silk and menace and treats Cindy like crap unless he's had a change of heart over the years. By the way hasn't he been alive for a pretty long time? If so how has he not died from old age yet or is his time getting close? Silk then proceeds to tell Mockingbird how her and Black Cat burnt goblin nation to the ground. We get a fight scene and we also see Black Cat take away the goblin kings powers by curing him like she did Silk. Dam Silk has got some anger in her cause she just beat the shit out of Phil Urich and threw him off a very tall building. Good thing she didn't kill him but I bet that would hurt like a bitch for quite awhile. Next Mockingbird tells Silk that she needs to pull her off which makes Silk yell at her. Ok dam you can stay on just quit yelling at me. We also see Cindy Moon yell at her therapist when she tells Cindy that she has some anger issues. You know she kinda has a point Cindy but I'll shut my mouth before you come yelling at me. This issue ends with Cindy Moon going to some club and dancing. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10. Totally can't wait to read the Spider Women event but first I have to catch up on Spider-Gwen which is probably my favorite series out of all ghe marvel comics I read :). Things I learned from this issue. Don't tell Cindy Moon that she has anger issues which she does because if you tell her that she does then she'll just yell at you and prove your point.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment