Darkness Saves Me Banner

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Review: Tales Of Mr. Rhee Volume 3 ( Those Who Fight Monsters )

This volume was rhee-ly epic! :D. We got to see Mr. Rhee and Brad have coffe. We also got to see the return of Thelma Lushkin who is pretty hot. Yes I know she's bad but bad chicks can be just as hot as good chicks to. Plus who doesn't like a bad chick from time to time ;). We also meet a new character who I can't remember the name of I know it started with a g I think. Anyways I didn't like him one bit. Just the way he talks and looks bug me. The last chapter in this volume was really awesome. I can't really explain how awesome it was so you'll just have to read it for yourself to understand why it's so awesome. Artwork was amazing. Story wise well written and very interesting. I give this volume a 10 out of 10. I have to say I'd love to see a fight between Thelma and Charity at some point.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment