Darkness Saves Me Banner

Monday, February 29, 2016

Review: Tales Of Mr. Rhee Volume 1 Procreation [ Of The Wicked ]

This volume was amazing. Have to say I'm glad I bought this first volume and backed the second one on kickstarter which is a hardcover edition :). Anyways in this first volume we meet our main character Mr. Rhee who has powers and uses them to help people. Along the way we meet some other characters such as Charity who part of a group called p.r.om.i.s.e. we see some old faces from Nightmare World such as Samuel and the chick who took him in when his mom killed herself. I don't blame her, I mean heck I would have done it that kid is way creepy. Mr. Rhee also helps a dead girl named Rachel get revenge on her boyfriend. There were so many great chapters in this volume. Thirteen chapters to be exact which I hear is a lucky number and proves to be so in this volume. I have to say Mr. Rhee is definitely not the type of hero you'd find in Dc or Marvel and that's what makes him awesome.  So if you ever want to read about demons and an awesome guy with powers who helps people pick up Tales Of Mr. Rhee Volume 1 it's worth it. The artwork is amazing and the story is amazing two. I give this volume a 10 out of 10. I have to say Dirk Manning is an amazing writer. Of course I knew that after reading his Nightmare World series which is also another amazing series that you should pick up. One of my favorite stories is in my favorite volume volume two. The last story in that volume is my favorite because after reading it it gave me hope during a dark time in my life and showed me that even when the world is in chaos and falling apart that there's still hope and you should fight for it. Anyways I know this is a review for Tales Of Mr. Rhee but I just wanted to write this part to tell Dirk Manning thanks for writing so many great series :).

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment