Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review: The Amazing Spider-Man Renew Your Vows #2

This issue opens up with Peter Parker having a nightmare. Show this panel to your kids and they'll be afraid of Venom forever. Next we Peter and Mary go to Annies room to find her asleep on the ceiling. I highly doubt that's comfortable. Next we see Mary Jane take Annie to school and tell her not to use her powers. I feel like something bad is gonna happen while she's at school. Next we see Peter Parker taking pictures of some fight. I'd break his camera if I saw this I mean normally when someone yells for help you don't just take pictures of them getting the crap beat out of them. Regent learns that there's a school with powered kids in it. See knew something bad would happen. We see Peter Parker running towards his daughters school. Something tells me this isn't going to end well fot him now that he started using his powers again. Next we see some kids fighting Rino, Beetle and some ogher guy. Oh hey look Spider-Man's back. Oh heck ya beat the crap out of them Spider-Man. Wish I had some popcorn right now. This issue ends with Mary Jane giving Peter Parker his old black Spider-Man costume. Artwork was pretty good. Story wise pretty good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.  Hey some old ladies getting robbed so I'm gonna grab my camera and take pictures of it happening.

Sites to check out:
www.dirkmanning.com
www.facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment