Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Review: The F1rst Hero #3

So this issue is just a battle between the cops and the extra humans. Hold on let me make some pop corn I'm sure this will get interesting. Some big guy named basher shows up and pretty much takes all the punches without even breaking a sweat. As for our main character he just watches like a idiot... wait seriously? What the hell do something man! Anyways the big guy ends up saving our main character and the kid he's protecting. This issue ends with a big boom. Artwork was really good. I give this issue a 9 out of 10.

Sites to check out:
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.newcomicday.net
www.superknockedup.com
www.comicfrontline.com
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment