Darkness Saves Me Banner

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review: American Vampire #1

So in this issue we meet two actresses who act like they're in high school... not even joking. So we find out that they live together and... oh jeez... I'm sure they have some fun nights ;). Anyways we also get to meet a creep.. litterly he stays in the same place all the time watching both actresses go home... hold on dude I'll get you a camera so you can record them undressing. Anyways one of the girls gets invited to a party and something goes terribly wrong... ya won't tell you go read it for yourself. Anyways we find out how the creep turned into a vampire. Basically he rode a train with no other people on it I guess. Something goes terribly wrong as he escapes... there you guys go two cliffhangers. Artwork was pretty good. I give this issue a 10 out of 10.

www.comicfrontline.com
www.Facebook.com/blackboxtv
www.Dirkmanning.com
www.superknockedup.com
www.newcomicday.net
www.Amberunmasked.com

Subscribe to me on YouTube it's free :). Follow me on Twitter @Deadm15 and like my Facebook page at www.Facebook.com/deadm15fans

No comments:

Post a Comment