Darkness Saves Me Banner

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I hate players

So I just watched a video on YouTube where they were talking about players giving them advice all I have to say is being a player is wrong u shouldn't be 1 cause if a girl is already emontionly damaged then ur making things worse and ruining her perspective on guys to where she thinks there all bad and has a hard time trusting a guy which is fucked up cause maybe if alot of guys or all guys weren't players and didn't break girls hearts then things wouldn't be so messed up cause in a relation ship u should be onest and trust the other person so my advice don't be a player be a gentalman and I'm not a player I belive in not cheating or hurting a girl so I'm trying my best to be the nicest and best guy to my girl cause I care about her and love her alot I'd do anything she asked me to do cause that's how much I respect her and love her

No comments:

Post a Comment