Darkness Saves Me Banner

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Recap!

Lmao ok this is my recap I'm just gona go over my blog and what it is about when I first started it I intended it to only be for my army on gw and my crew on og but then they didn't check it out or treat my with respect so I decided screw it I'll do kind of like Shane Dawson does and make it for everyone and I'll put my thoughts up on stuff and make segments for ppl to enjoy well I have and I think some have hit a really good start like bullshit blog update that is the first one I made and came to my mind easily so it's my favorite 2 and now I'm trying to get more followers so I can get paid and so more ppl will view this blog I'd like to know from u guys what is ur favorite segment what segment should I take out and if u have ideas for a new segment let me know on fb I'll have new stuff on here in 2012 as for now I won't update it till sometime in 2012 so happy new year to u all I hope uve liked my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment